A leader trait is a special ability or rule modification that applies to any civilization led by a leader with that trait. If an Avatar of the Leader will manifest itself as a unit, he may die, losing the associated Leader Trait.
A civilization trait applies to the civilization and persist also if the leader change or is killed.
Traits give advantages to the leaders on their play styles.
- If Auric Ascended is killed, the Illians will lose all of their leader's traits.
- If Basium is killed, the Mercurians will lose all of their leader's traits.
- If Hyboream is killed, the Infernal will lose all of their leader's traits. Note that Fallow is a civilization trait so the Infernals don't lose that.
Resurrecting the leader will not restore the Leader Trait.
Agnostic is a civ trait for the Grigori but a leader trait for the Illians. That means you can build religious units as the Illians if you play with the unrestricted leaders setting.
List of Traits Edit
- Aggressive (combat 1)
- Arcane (potency 1)
- Charismatic +1 :) in all cities / -25% XP needed for each unit level
- Creative +2 culture in all cities
- Defender Free Homeland promotion
- Expansive +3 Health in all cities
- Financial +1 finance on tiles that are typically 2 or more finance
- Industrious +50% Wonder hammer production
- Ingenuity Start game with 50 finance -50% cost for unit upgrades
- Organized -50% upkeep for Civics cost
- Philosophical +100% great people in all cities
- Raiders free Commando promotion +100% finance from pillaging
- Spiritual All Disciple units receive free Mobility I, and Potency promotion No Anarchy
- Summoner Summoned units last 2 turns rather than 1 / Summoned units get the Combat 1 promotion
See also Edit
- Master of Mana trait: https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/leaders-and-traits.543692/
|Fall from Heaven II|
|Buildings||Scenarios||Guilds||Wonders & Rituals|